Saturday, September 3, 2011

What's in store for the Hernandez-Afu fam bam?

BUSY! When I think of this word so many things come to mind (well at least to me). These are the things that come to my mind. Josiah 1st year birthday party...YAY! Cristina's baby shower double YAY!!, Josiah's surgery.. no yay for this and the HOLIDAYS triple YAY!!! Well I do care for the surgery, I just hate the fact that my baby will be in pain again and he is going on his second surgery all within a year.




Back to the YAYS. Josiah birthday theme is Care Bears. So we, meaning Bonnie, Cristina and of course my mommy have these great ideas. =D Bonnie came up with the idea. I wanted Lego's, but everybody was saying that's more like a 4-5 year old birthday party. =( But I really like this one too! We have a few games planned for the kids, prizes, jumper, pinata, candies and food. I know he won't remember this but I hope everyone else does. ;)




Oh.. yeah! Cristina's baby shower is also in the month of October. We are so excited because we will finally be throwing a baby shower for her. :D She has asked for a Precious Moments theme. She said it doesn't matter if its a boy or girl, she wants that theme. She has always like Precious Moments. So we are going to use that theme, after all that's what she is craving and no one should never deny a prego what they want... haha I guess. lol

Then Josiah's Surgery. On the positive side he will have a party before his pain. Another positive.. I'm also excited for it because it shows me that my lil man is a very strong soul. The Dr. said when he saw him.. "yeah, He is ready for the next step". I couldn't have asked for another baby. He just PERFECT!! =)

AND....After 2 parties and 1 surgery.. we will be moving into the holidays. I'm super excited because there are 5 really good reasons why I like it so much.
1st- Costumes! If you know me, you know that I LOVE to have several costumes. Each Halloween party is a different costume.
2nd- I get to take my lil' man to trick-o-treat, even though I don't like Halloween, I just like that we get to wear what we want to and not worry about others. Even though I'm like that all year. haha Also because it's Josiah 1st Halloween.
3rd- THANKSGIVING! Everyone in my fam bam knows that this Holiday is my favorite. Well of course it's because of the food. Duh!
4th- Tamales season. Christmas!! I love Christmas for so many reason, but this is one of so many reason why I love Christmas.
5th- Dancing until the Year ends. I get my groove on New Year's Eve.. Woot Woot!!

So now you know what I have in store for this up coming season. Wow! I'm already tired and none of these have even happened yet.

-Alma Afu

No comments:

Post a Comment