There has been so much going on. But I thought that I would share this.
We had cake at work and I found something that reminded me of my hubby. Yes.. a baseball player. Not because he plays or likes the sport, but because of the color skin... its all Tani. haha.
Hello! My name is Alma. I go to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day-Saints. I love being a member of that Church, I have a strong testimony of this gospel. I come from a big family and I love each one of them because they are so unique in their own way. I am now married to Lopeni T. Afu...the man of my life. I am thankful that Heavenly Father brought him my way. We have been married for 2 years and 2 months. We had a baby boy in October 2010. Josiah T. Afu. He was born with a Cleft Lip/Palate. He has been a true blessing in my life. Everyone wonders why he was born this way.. I say for Patience.. well at least for me. ;) I am so grateful for the blessings Heavenly Father has given me. I LOVE him!!! =D
No comments:
Post a Comment