This is what Tani got inside the fortune cookie from Panda Express. He showed me right away what it had said. He had a really big smile on his face. =D He told me "babe.. look what this says?" I turned around and read the little fortune. He then said "you know what this means?". I told him, "I think so?". =/ Not knowing if what I was thinking, was the same thing he was thinking. Then he said "we are going to have more babies!" I got a really big smile on my face, because that was the same thing I was thinking. He told me "babe, your wish will come true I know it and you've been wanting more kids and been waiting." Aww.. that made my day. :)
This whole time I had thought Tani didn't want anymore kids. Since all these little trials we've been having. But today, proved me wrong. =) Obviously he still wants little mini me's of us. I especially know he really wants a little girl. He has told me before and said it today as well. But as for now, I will be scheduling appointments to see what I need to hold the babies in me until they are due. I just hope they can find something that will help me and those future babies to come.
-Alma Afu


No comments:
Post a Comment