As many know that my son Josiah was born with a cleft lip/palate. He doesn't use normal bottles and nipples since it will be hard for him to swallow with a hole inside his mouth. Where is this story going? You may wonder, but it really does go along with what I am saying about great customer service.
A few weeks ago, I had been looking for the nipples for his bottles. Those that have or know about babies bottles and nipples is that the nipples can rip and get worn out. So as I was searching online I couldn't find any. Other than Enfamil. That is where the hospitals buy them from. But they come in a case of 6 , 12 or 72 bottles. I had bought some from them before, but I only needed the nipples not the whole set.
I decided to call Enfamil and ask if they sold those separately. When the CS rep answered he was very polite. I asked him if he sold those nipples separately and he said yes. I was so EXCITED! Finally, I thought!? After he got all my information, he then asked me again.. "which nipples where you wanting to buy?" I said the ones for cleft lip/palate. He then replied "Sorry Mam! I do apologize for the misunderstanding, I thought you wanted regular nipples?" I was so bummed out. He asked me if I still wanted to buy them. I told him no since I was just going to throw the bottles away. I didn't want to buy something that I wasn't going to use. He was very sad and apologized again. After I got off the phone, I told Bonnie that we will need to keep looking.
Well 3 days ago, I received a box with my name. I took a look and noticed it said Mead Johnson. I was like what is this. When I opened the box. It was the Cleft Lip/Palate Nursers.. WOW!! I was very happy that it really made my day. Great customer service can always make your day. :)
I will say I totally recommend Enfamil to everyone who has or is going to have a baby.
The box of Cleft Lip/Palate Nursers
A few weeks ago, I had been looking for the nipples for his bottles. Those that have or know about babies bottles and nipples is that the nipples can rip and get worn out. So as I was searching online I couldn't find any. Other than Enfamil. That is where the hospitals buy them from. But they come in a case of 6 , 12 or 72 bottles. I had bought some from them before, but I only needed the nipples not the whole set.
I decided to call Enfamil and ask if they sold those separately. When the CS rep answered he was very polite. I asked him if he sold those nipples separately and he said yes. I was so EXCITED! Finally, I thought!? After he got all my information, he then asked me again.. "which nipples where you wanting to buy?" I said the ones for cleft lip/palate. He then replied "Sorry Mam! I do apologize for the misunderstanding, I thought you wanted regular nipples?" I was so bummed out. He asked me if I still wanted to buy them. I told him no since I was just going to throw the bottles away. I didn't want to buy something that I wasn't going to use. He was very sad and apologized again. After I got off the phone, I told Bonnie that we will need to keep looking.
Well 3 days ago, I received a box with my name. I took a look and noticed it said Mead Johnson. I was like what is this. When I opened the box. It was the Cleft Lip/Palate Nursers.. WOW!! I was very happy that it really made my day. Great customer service can always make your day. :)
I will say I totally recommend Enfamil to everyone who has or is going to have a baby.
The box of Cleft Lip/Palate Nursers


No comments:
Post a Comment