Josiah is now 10 months its a perfect time. He can handle a little more time being out in about without crying.
I decided to look around for someone that has a real talent on taking photos. Someone with passion for photography. I always think about my sister Bonnie, but she doesn't have a camera at all. But hopefully some time soon she will buy one. She is very talented.
So as I kept looking and asking co-workers how much their wives charged for pictures, I wasn't really interested in any of them. Not saying they aren't talented, but they were too expensive. One day my sister said my cousin takes pics. She told me to look into her Facebook and blog and yeah! She is the person I wanted to take our family photos. She did a really great job. And the best thing is that she took them in Mexico and very beautiful place. Thank Abish!
Here are some photos...


No comments:
Post a Comment