Saturday, July 23, 2011

Unspoken

Many things have been happening in these last few months. It's been really hectic. Josiah got surgery in April and it was very hard on me as a first time parent or to be a parent. I found out I was pregnant in May. I was like WHAT!? I barely had a baby in October I can't have another one.

Than in June 16th I went to the ER, I was bleeding and I was really scared. The doctor told me, the baby and I will be fine. Then the next week I had a doctors appointment to see how my bleeding was going and if the baby was ok. Then the worst news anyone can tell a pregnant women is that you (I) was going to have a miscarriage. I just thought to myself.. For real, is this really happening? I couldn't believe it. Many women lose babies, but my mom didn't, my sister in laws didn't. So why me? Let me remind you that Josiah came out when he was barely 7 months and 1 day. Than this one was coming out in 1 month and 5 days. This can't be happening to me. After the doctors appointment, I went home crying. I started to have pain on my lower back. It was the same pain that I had when I was going into labor. I told my sister Cristina that I was getting pains, she told me not to worry and to rest. I fell asleep on her bed. I did, but when I woke up the bed was full of blood. I kept bleeding like crazy. I kept using the restroom and when I went to the restroom at 6 PM, I felt something weird coming out when I was peeing. I told my sisters Cristina and Bonnie we checked. It was a little sack. It was the baby. That was the hardest thing that has happened. But I guess everything happens for a reason. I went to Urgent Care where they checked me, then they sent me to the ER and checked me again. They said that everything came out in 1 piece. Let me take you back a few hours before the miscarriage. After I came home Tani and Chuy gave me a blessing. That helped me so much to be calm, no pain and to be ok after the miscarriage. I didn't cry only when I found out and when the baby had came out. I left from the hospital at 11:30 PM. I was so tired and hungry. After I got something to eat and got home I spoke with my husband he told me everything would be fine. I was so glad that I have the best family. My parents were in Mexico at that time, but I had my sisters, brothers, husband and my Lil monkey Josiah.

I guess everything happens for a reason. I just think to myself, that I have had some really hard trials. I guess.. I'm just a really strong person with a really strong heart, spirit and mind. I so glad that my parents showed my how to be strong and have faith in what Heavenly Father has in store for us. I have so many feelings, it's just to hard to express them right now. Maybe in the future. I just need a little more time to heal. But I know Heavenly Father will help me and knows how I feel. I also went to the Temple, that has been a great blessing to have a temple recommend so I can visit it any time I need or want to.

Oh.. I can't forget about July. It's been a blast.. 4th of July, Temple Night, Cristina's & Manny's Birthday and Josiah is crawling, he also has 3 teeth now. Oh.. yeah..I will be going to Mexico in a couple of weeks. YAY! So excited to see family I haven't seen in a long time. So glad for VACATION! :) I see all of the positive things and that makes me happy for what I have. I am so blessed in many ways.

My Pride and Joy!


-Alma

3 comments:

  1. Alma, I'm so sorry that you had to experience this. You're completely right though, you are a strong person and can get through this. Everything is according to His will and plan for us. You're in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are the strongest person i know...

    ReplyDelete