Saturday, June 11, 2011

NICU Reunion

So a few weeks ago Josiah had received a letter in the mail. It was an invitation from Kaiser Hospital for the NICU Reunion. It was so cute to see this. I was so excited! So that whole week I had planned to go there with my son and husband. But when Tuesday came Tani told me his family from Seattle were coming for the whole weekend and that he would like me to go with Josiah and he would stay with his family. But I said ahh never mind, I will just stay home. After thinking about it Bonnie, Josiah and I decided to go. Oh man.. we had a blast! It was cute seeing other families with their babies.

Here are a few pics.

We are HERE!


Josiah relaxing before he goes wild!



Josiah on top of a Lion


Josiah beside Mr. Lion


my little MONKEY


Josiah is eating my MANGO! >=(


Something stuck in your teeth? Oh wait he doesn't have any.


Mommy and Josiah


on the tut tut Train!


YAY!!!!


The train has stopped.

No comments:

Post a Comment