Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween!








This Halloween was so far the best in years.. Last year was great, but this year was even better because the people I hung out with and my babe! =D My Halloween day started off with me baking 4 dozens cupcakes and 4 dozens of sugar cookies for my Ward Party. Even though it was a lot of baking and took up most of my day, it was so much fun.. I LOVE to bake!
After I was done with my baking my family and I went to the ward party. It was so cute, they had pictures that families can take together, they had a table where you can design your own sugar cookie. They had games for the kids & adults and they also had the famous Chili Cook Off.. they were all amazing. Oh, I can't forget that they had the Trunk-O-Treat. All the kids and adults look great with their costumes! =)
After the ward party, that is when the real party began. We meaning (Bonnie, Cristina, Javier, Alba, Melaney, Destiny and I) went to the Halloween Dance in Glendale. It was kind of weird when we were going to the dance. Melaney told us we should pray because she just had a feeling of something that was going to happened. So we did. 20 minutes after that we had a guy that straight up cut us off. Yeah we were on the Freeway and on the fastest lane. He got upset because we got in front of him. He put his brakes and it was so scary we were about to crash into him! =O But sure enough you saw my older brother Javier speed up next to him in his truck and started to honk at the guy and tell him off.. AWW.. that's why I love my brother! But the good thing no one got hurt. Right after that we arrived at the dance. The dance was so great. The decorations were so amazing! Everything from the orange/sprite drinks, to the dance floor was good. We all had an amazing time with each other. Everyone had cute costumes. Well that's my story of my Halloween this year! I hope next year is even better.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah it was scary! hahah we got the fright of the night but Javier to the rescue!

    ReplyDelete