
This Blog should be interesting. OK, so Friday came and we had plans to go to a dance they held after Thanksgiving. The theme was Turkey Ball (Football Teams). We had to wear any football team attire. I wore UCLA and Tani also wore UCLA. It was nice to see everyone dress in their favorite football team attire. Even though my brother and his wife wore Raiders. The dance was good but I wasn't feeling the dance. Usually I am up bet person when it comes to dancing. As the night went on, we kept dancing. I got introduce to many of my fiance's friends. But there was on in particular that my fiance wanted me to meet and I did. He had gone to school with him and known my fiance since they were little. Well the dance was coming to an end and my fiance told me and my sister to lets get ready to leave. So as we were getting ready to jam, I had a feeling to wait for one on the girls that left her purse next to me as I just waited for her a shot was heard. All you heard was the leaders saying to everyone "Stay inside the cultural hall, don't go outside.. close the doors and don't let anyone outside!" You could see a gentlemen on the floor of the cultural hall and people surrounding him trying to talk to him so he wouldn't stop breathing. As Tani, Bonnie and I looked I saw Tani walked over there.. it was his friend he introduced me to! Oh, poor Tani was very sad and mad. The ambulance came and police officers too. We were all interigated. We had fingerprints taken, and a a photo also. My car was checked by the police officer to see if I had anything in there that was illegal. They let me go, but Bonnie and Tani were still in there.. man. I waited in the car for Tani and Bonnie for 2 hours. Tani came out first but within an hour after I was released. Than Bonnie and hour after Tani.. Please keep Tani's Friend in your prayers.


awww.. you know i am!
ReplyDelete