So this year will be our first time we will celebrate Halloween together. This year will be the first time for him to celebrate Halloween, because in Tonga they don't celebrate this. I hope he likes it.
It was so much fun carving pumpkins with my nieces, sisters and Tani. Tani didn't want to carve pumpkins because he said it was for kids.. but once he saw that we all (my family) were getting really into carving the pumpkins, he started to carve away! He didn't even let me carve, well he did, but I couldn't do it.. it was too hard! =( He really liked this because he loves to work with his hands and to create things. He did an awesome job! You should have seen his face he had when he was doing this.. he was really into it. After all his hard work he carve a great pumpkin. He did a really great Job! That's why I love him so much!!! =D


No comments:
Post a Comment