
For three years and a half I was going to a singles ward, but there was no luck in finding a boyfriend. But it was just 4 months ago that I found myself my Mormon boy. He is an amazing guy.. everyone always would always laugh at me when I would tell them that I will be going to the dance that Friday to find myself a man.. but like my mom says "the one who laughs last, laugh better" and that's me.. because I got myself my man at the dance.. ha ha! ;D
About my Mormon boy, he is an amazing guy! He is nice, funny, outgoing, respectful, spiritual, mature, responsible, handsome, oh.. did I mention Tongan and a return missionary. He has everything I want for my future eternal companion. I Love him! =D I am so happy he laid his eyes on me...he he! =P


awww so cute!
ReplyDelete