Well as you should all know now... I am having another baby this year. So I didn't know how to announce it. Since everyone is pregnant and making cute announcements. Serious every week someone is announcing they are preggo. So, when I finally turn 14 weeks which was April 22nd. I said to bad I am going to do it, and I don't care if someone else does it either. So I asked my sister Bonnie if she can take some cute pics and she did. Because she is AMAZING! She seriously is. I hope one day I can repay her by buying her a Camera. :) We finally choose the right one, because it came out so natural. Thank you Bonnie! Here is a pic of my annoucment.
SO Exicted for this bundle of Joy! :D
I will find out the gender of the baby this month on the 23rd. :D
on the side NOTE: Daddy will not be doing Chemo, he still has cancer but its not to the point where they have to start Chemo. They will give him other remedies or meds and hopefully he gets rid of the cancer. I Love my daddy.
here he is...




No comments:
Post a Comment