Saturday, March 31, 2012

So much going on..

Many things have been happening since mommy passed away. Tani and I found out we are pregnant with our 2nd baby. We found out the day after Mommy's b-day. So I told Bonnie when I took the test, well probably 10 minutes after that. I then told Cristina and Daddy on Sunday when we went visit mommy's grave that I was expecting. They were so happy but said to take it slow. But now, everyone in the family knows, but we are waiting until Easter to announce it. As you may know I lost a baby last year in June, I was 6 weeks when I had a miscarriage so that is the reason why we are waiting. :)

We also found out this Wednesday that Daddy has type 1 Cancer on his neck. He had an extra head growing on the side of his neck right after mommy had passed away. He's been going to doctors and specialist and had testing done. Finally, they told us what it is. So he will start Chemo in 2 weeks and we are just praying for the best. But daddy, is hoping he gets reunited with mommy but at the same time he doesn't want to leave his 2 youngest boys at the same time their mommy left. We will hold a special fast for him. :)

Then.. here comes the best part! My younger brother Manny will be graduating this year. Woot Woot!! :) He has been so good through high school and we know he deserves it. WE are very happy for him and he is the first boy to graduate high school from all my brothers. Yes my other ones graduated but got there GED. I am thinking of making this for him when he graduates... but dont tell him because then it wont be a suprise. :)


I KNOW he will like the money Lei for sure. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment