Friday, November 25, 2011

Fall into....





This year has gone by so quickly. So many things this year have happened.










Well yesterday was Thanksgiving and for those that know me really well know that I LOVE Thanksgiving. For the food mostly! lol jk!! I love it because we get to eat, play volleyball, play Wii and games, go to the movies and pretty much spend time with the family.










This year was different in a good way. Josiah had his 1st OFFICAL Thanksgiving. At least with his mommy and daddy. Last year he was at the hospital with the rest of his NICU buddies, and I cried last year since he wasn't with us. But back to this year. Well we all went around the room to say what we are thankful for. It amazes me how close our family is even with some drama that we may have had this past year. But what kind I say... I have the BESTEST family in the whole wide world and eternity. :) I just love being having the Hernandez-Thompson blood and I love being an Afu as well. Great families on both sides. I already shared what i was grateful for and just can't stop. So here it goes.










What am I grateful for??





- Well my son, although at times I can be a little bossy and get easily angered, this kid helps me strive to be better, happier and be humble. He really does help me do what I need to do to be with our father in heaven. My hubba bubba, he really teaches me to be a wife and mother. Although that can bother me sometimes when I'm ready to sleep and he tells me to go and wash the dishes before I go to sleep. hmm. >:[ My family Hernandez & Afu, these are great examples of what a family should really be about. I just love the fact that they will stick together through any challenges and trails. My job, I dont think there can be any other job that can care more about a person than Honeyville. Gospel.. I really don't know where I would be or who I would be. && the trails that I encounter. Because out of those I become a stronger person. I really think that those can seem to us like challenges, but at the end a blessing comes out of it. Whoa!! ;)










So what are you really grateful for? (inside your head)










Love ya!





-Alma Afu

No comments:

Post a Comment