
We finally got our baby from the hospital. On December 7, 2010, I was at work when the good news came to me. Josiah's doctor that was in charge of him while he was at the hospital called me and said he was good to go home. Oh, I called Tani and I told my manager that I was not going to come back until 6 weeks. He told me Congrats and to enjoy my 6 weeks with the baby. Oh.. we were so happy to have him home with us. We arrived to the hospital and we finally got to take him home after 4 hours waiting at the hospital for him. What can I say.. it's been a pleasure having my baby at home except that I am not sleeping anymore! o.O But I love him so much. This Christmas has been the best ever and New Years was a little different but it was nice.

What can I say?! It's been a pleasure being a mother to a baby boy! He has taught me so much. The biggest thing is patience. Here's a little story about myself. When I was growing up, I had always said that I was not going to have any children. I don't want to deal with them and I get mad really fast with kids being everywhere... well did I not take my own advice! hahaha.. Well I guess we all grow up and have different goals in our life.

Josiah is so special. Every time I look at him I see what my husband and I made with love. He is my everything, I would do anything to secure his needs, safety and goals. He has made me a way better person that I could have ever imagine. Now I just want to make sure he gets better things that I never had. I want to be the BEST mom, the one all the children want. I told my sister "I want him to have the best b-day parties, best cupcakes you pass out to your class on your b-day, I want him to have the best valentine cards and gifts" haah I know it sounds cheesy but that's what I want. I want him to be proud of me! =D To see that all the good things he gets are from mommy and all the bad well from his daddy.. jk! Oh.. I love him! He is my sunshine!! ;)


No comments:
Post a Comment