So as you know I'm pregnant. Well I found out a couple days later after I had found out that I was pregnant that my sister in law Rosalia is also pregnant. I don't know how far along she really is, but I guess we will when the baby comes. A month later I found out my cousin Yvette is also preggers!! She is a month more than me. It's just so weird that our generation are having children. A couple weeks before we found out that my sister in law and I were preggers my mom was saying how in there generation there was at least 3-4 girls pregnant at the same time and that's why we all have cousins the same age as us. Now it's our turn. ahaha! Well they always say weddings, death, and baby's comes in 3. I totally believe that! :)
Me being carried by my brothers and brother in law at Yvette's Baby Shower.. Tani wasn't there he was working. =(
No comments:
Post a Comment