Wednesday, July 7, 2010

4th of July Weekend


Hello everyone!!
I haven't got on for the longest time. We this weekend started off really great. On Friday we went to the movies to go see "Grown Ups" such a hilarious movie. We took David, Manny, Miguel, Daniel, Javo and Bonnie came with us. The kids saw "Air Bender". We also went to eat Jack in the Box.
Saturday went to the outdoor in Ontario, Ross, Javier's house, wash our car at Miguel's house and then went to see "Twilight Saga: Eclipse". It was such a great movie, Tani really liked it because it had a lot of Action! :)
Sunday of course we went to church. I taught all the YW. Fun. Bonnie and I made cupcakes on Saturday to take to our kids at church. They came out great! We then went to Javier's house to go eat Carne Asada... YummY!! =P After eating we went to get ourselves a spot to see the fireworks. Great Corner.. we saw everything so clearly. It was a great experience because even though Tani and I were dating last year during 4th of July, we didn't spend it with each other. I was in Utah and Tani was in California last year (Hernandez Family Reunion). So it was a big deal for me to be with my hubby! =)
Monday, my work gave us the day off! YEAH!!! I got alot of rest, since Tani was working from 10-3 pm. We went to my nephews b-day party. Oh yeah, we also had to make the cake! We made it in about an hour and a half. It came out great! He really liked it.
It was so much fun this weekend spending it with family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment